Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Okay, so I'm a little late on the New Year front. I hope everyone had a safe and eventful holiday season!

Well, I had a hunch, but have confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt that Santa is a sailor! I mean, how else would he know to get me all of the terrific boat hardware that I definitely did not email my parents that I wanted...errr... Anyway, Jep got some great new stuff for Christmas, including Ronstan genoa track slides, Ronstan 2 sheave Series 40 deck organizers, new dock line, and everything I need to complete the shore power install. Spring is going to be quite busy!

In the spirit of the season, I decided to finally have t-shirts made for the boat. They made fantastic Christmas gifts! I had the shirts done at Rick's T-Shirts Southside. Rick is an ornery guy, but he did great work and was on time with the order. His prices were also more reasonable than the other shops in town where I received quotes. Check, check, and check! Don't worry, Rick is not paying me to praise his business! I had the shirts done in royal blue (same color as the canvas on the boat) with white ink. Unfortunately I gave all of the shirts away, but if I get enough interest, I'll put in another order.

I'll have to show off my new duds at this weeks O Dock party, hosted my the Captain of Corvus!

No comments:

Post a Comment