Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Slip Patiently Waiting in the Cold

After running some errands on Saturday, I thought I'd stop by the slip and do a little day dreaming. Looking at the countdown clock on the blog, there's only 73ish days until the launch! This assumes the boat is launched on May 15th. If at all possible, I would like to get in the weekend before. We'll see. I couldn't hang around and day dream for long because it was too dang cold!

As you can see from the picture, the floating fingers of the dock have been removed. There are slips further down the river that are left in year round, which is surprising given the amount of ice that moves down the river in the winter months. As of now, I do not know my exact slip assignment. I'm hoping to be somewhere in the middle. Either way, it's a huge improvement over EZ Storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment