Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Google Jep

Since the weather in Milwaukee has been so unbelievably obnoxious, I haven't been spending too much time down at the slip. When I left work today, mist and 52 wasn't exactly a glowing invitation to sit in the cockpit and have a beer. As such, I got home and started exploring downtown Milwaukee via Google Maps. Just for grins, I scrolled over the river where Jep is docked and there she was! From the looks of things, I estimate that satellite shot was taken in late May or early June of 2010.

It's really not that cool but whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlie, long time no hear...hope your sailing has been good this year. I have a question for you. Have you ever lifted your centerboard inspection plate in the cabin sole, and check for water leaking in? I've been getting water in where the centerboard line runs inside the cabin, and gets worse with bigger seas. Any ideas? Dennis

    ReplyDelete