Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Mainsail FINISHED!

After sorting through the ludicrous amount of junk mail I receive on a daily basis last night, I came across an envelope with the Doyle Sailmakers logo where one would find the return address. I opened the envelope immediately when I got into my place to find the envelope contained the final amount due for the sail. First thing I thought was, "Hmm...my sail must be done!"

Today over lunch I shot a quick email to the Doyle loft in Chicago to confirm my suspicions. I received a response in 4 minutes stating, "The sail is all done just need to do a final check...will E-mail you some photos." JACKPOT! A couple hours later there was an email in my inbox with some pictures attached. SAH-weet! I'm hoping the sail gets here by the weekend!

UPDATE 2/28/2011: The sail has arrived! Behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment